Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentation
Notification of acceptance
Notifications of abstract acceptance as oral or poster presentation (regular submission) were sent to the presenting authors on 12 July 2022.
Notifications of abstract acceptance (late breaking submission) were sent to the presenting authors on 26 July 2022.
If you have not received a notification, please send us an email to abstract(at)europhysiology2022.org.
Publication of abstracts
The congress abstracts (regular submission) will be available in the abstract book (online supplement to “Acta Physiologica”), online programme, app and TPS website.
Please note that there will be no printed version of the abstract book (only online, PDF).
The congress abstracts (late submission) will be available in the online programme and the app.
Only accepted abstracts from registered participants who paid the the registration fees in full will be published.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- It is particular interest of the meeting to foster interaction between different fields of physiology. Accordingly, the introduction and conclusion of oral presentations should be of sufficient clarity for a non-specialist audience.
- The duration of oral talks is supposed to be 10 min plus 5 min for questions and discussion. We kindly ask you to keep strictly to this time limit.
- The required technical equipment will be provided for presentations in each session room. Please use Microsoft Power Point 97-2019 (*.ppt/*.pptx); OpenOffice / LibreOffice 1.0-7.0 or Adobe PDF to guarantee your presentation will open successfully on an onsite PC. If you use MS PowerPoint, we recommend that you save your PowerPoint presentation using pptx-format and not .pps/ppsx.
- The presentation format is 16:9.
- We kindly ask you to submit your presentation in the media check room on a USB flash drive about 1,5 / 2 hours in advance of your presentation, at the latest, or the day before.
- Please note that a presentation from your own laptop is NOT possible!
- Further information about the Media Check
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- It is particular interest of the meeting to foster interaction between different fields of physiology. Accordingly, the introduction and conclusion of poster presentations should be of sufficient clarity for a non-specialist audience.
- Each poster presentation will be displayed for one day (Friday, 16.09.2022 / Saturday 17.09.2022).
- Posters should be mounted on the day of presentation until 10.45 and have to be removed at the end of the day of the corresponding poster session; otherwise they will be removed by the organisers.
- There will be no guided poster tours but presenting authors are kindly requested to be at their posters during the poster session for discussion.
- The posters must be in DIN A0, upright format. It should not exceed the following dimensions: 85cm width, 119cm height.
Please fix your poster on the poster panel marked with your poster permanent number (Permanent-ID). Fixing materials will be provided and distributed on-site in the poster area.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Poster Prize Ceremony will take place on Sunday during the Closing Ceremony.
POSTER AWARD COMPETITION
Posters will be evaluated by the senior researchers of the individual sessions. One poster prize will be awarded for poster sessions P01, P04 and P09. Two poster prizes will be awarded for all other poster sessions.