General Information: Registration & Participation
Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the congress needs to register.
In light of the ongoing pandemic, please be aware that for on-site participation a proof of COVID-19 vaccination, recovery or negative test result may be required upon entering the congress venue. Further safety regulations will be communicated to on-site participants in due time before the congress and may be updated according to the current development of the pandemic situation.
Up-to-date information on the current coronavirus situation and regulations in Denmark can be found at https://um.dk/en
- Symposium organisers and speakers who are members of the DPG, SPS or TPS are expected to pay the early registration fee regardless of whether they give a talk at the symposium.
- Non-member symposium organisers and speakers will pay the reduced Concessions fee.
- Students are kindly asked to provide documentation during registration; i.e. a scanned copy of the student ID card or a letter from a professor or head of department, confirming student status at the time of the congress. Please note that the document has to be written in English.
- Retired persons are also asked to upload documentation.
- Press representatives can participate for free in the congress including access to all sessions and the exhibition. A press identification card must be provided upon registration.
- On-site sessions will NOT be recorded nor broadcasted live to a virtual platform.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat with any questions via email: email@example.com
Early bird fee
Active Research Scientist
* Undergraduates, PhD students, MSc students, retired persons, honorary members of any of the partner societies. During registration, students are asked to upload a scanned copy of their student ID card or a letter from a professor or head of department, confirming student status at the time of the congress. Retired persons are also asked to provide documentation.
Social events registration fees
Copenhagen Canal Tour (as part of the pre-meetings)
Thursday, 15 September 2022 (limited number of tickets)
|Only for participants of the Pre-Conference Symposia||25.00 €|
Friday, 16 September 2022
Seats are fully booked!
|Accompanying Persons||25.00 €|
|Accompanying Persons Fee||100.00 €|
Please note that the Welcome Reception is free of charge for registered attendees. Participation is indicated during the online registration process.
Useful information about registration
When registering for the congress, the General Terms and Conditions (PDF) are accepted and bindingly apply. The congress fee covers:
- Access to all scientific sessions, exhibition and poster areas, as well as to satellite events
- Congress material
- Refreshments and/or snacks during breaks
- Attendance at the Welcome Reception
Official Letter of Invitation / VISA Letter Application
A VISA letter can be requested during the online registration process. VISA Letters will only be sent to fully registered congress delegates for the on-site congress (full payment of the registration fees is required). It must be understood that such letters do not represent a commitment on the part of the Organising Committee or congress to provide any financial assistance.
Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer. Payment by credit card can be done during the online registration process. No credit card fee will be charged. You will receive a confirmation of registration and payment thereafter via e-mail. For paying by bank transfer, you will receive an invoice including all payment details via e-mail. All bank charges must be covered by the delegate.
Please note: When registering for the early fee, the payment by bank transfer must be completed by August 10th 2022. Otherwise, the higher fee automatically applies for the registration, and you will receive a new invoice from the congress secretariat. The late congress fee must be paid in full prior to the congress, or the participant will be required to pay the higher onsite congress fee in cash or by credit card at the registration desk.
For all cancellations received by May 31st 2022, a cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee will apply. After this date, no refunds will be made for any cancellations, and delegates will be required to make full payment of the registration fees. Any changes to the registration and all cancellations must be communicated to the K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden in writing only.
In case of cancellations due to denied VISA applications, the full registration fee minus a processing fee of € 50.00 will be refunded after having received proof of the rejection from the corresponding embassy via e-mail, mail or fax.
K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden will collect the registration fees on behalf of the The Scandinavian Physiological Society (SPS). Please inform us regarding any changes and cancellations via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +49 (0) 351 65573 131.
K.I.T. Group GmbH Dresden solely acts as an agent and is neither liable for any losses of goods, destructions or damages of property nor for any accidents or the injury of persons, regardless of which legal reason. The participation at the congress and all corresponding events is on own risk.
Fulfilment and Jurisdiction
The place of fulfilment and court of jurisdiction is Dresden. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. If not specified otherwise, Central European Time (CET) applies for all dates and times mentioned.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance will be sent by e-mail after the congress.
Safety and Security
It is advisable that you do not leave bags or suitcases unattended at any time, whether inside or outside the session halls. The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants.